[Stargate] Stargate Populace

c lambright clambright2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 16:23:05 PDT 2007

Greetings to Stargate, Neighbors and Friends:

Reminder that Stargate Populace is Monday, August 6th. I will not be with you at populace as I will be at Pennsic (first time!). If you have business at populace, please see Baroness Isabeau to get on the Agenda.

Notables:

Westgate is holding its Westgate Winter Collegium on August 4th. See their website at http://westgate.ansteorra.org/wwc/ for more information. The classes look great and I encourage all to attend.

We have several officer positions open, see Two Towers for information. The chronicler position is open and accepting applications until August 31st. The A&S Minister position will be announced soon.

We are accepting bids for Baronial 2008. As you may have heard, 2008 will be the year we celebrate Stargate's 35th year. All bids should include ideas for the event, location plan, and estimated budget with the final budget due 30 days after the award of the bid. Bids are due October 1st.

Yours in service,
Lady Cristyana Lambrecht
Stargate Seneschal