[Stargate] Tables

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 5 21:56:44 PDT 2007

Regarding the Tables ...

First, Thomas has already tried stripping one table.
It was really hard with a sander, but he was able to
get the finish off with the chemical stuff.  (I
believe.  If anyone else knows please correct me.  He
did email the officers once about it and I happened to
get a copy of that email.)

Second, he has also researched the table legs, and I
also gave him a link to legs I found on the Lowes web
site.

I think the rest of this is going to have to wait til
Thomas and Kemma come back from England.  That's 3
weeks.

Maria