[Stargate] Stargate Yule and Kingdom Dance

Gwendolene McIver gwendolene at iwon.com
Mon Jul 9 18:22:38 PDT 2007

I'm not Dietrick but I do live in the same house, There will b plenty of space. Also if it is a warm winter again this year, then there will be even more space. Enough room for all kinds of classes. And I was under the impression The Lady Rionion <sp> (I don't spell names that well)was in charge of getting that part together. Was I mistaken?

Gwen
A tame and toothless tabby can't produce a lion's roar.
H. Chapin