[Stargate] Off Topic - Employment Opportunity

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 10:42:36 PDT 2007

The company I work for, Hewitt Associates, maintains Health and Group
benefits, 401(k) and/or Pension plans for approxiamately half of the Fortune
500. Every fall is a busy time for us as we begin Annual Enrollment for
quite a few of those clients. We bring in people to help during that time
and Hewitt may offer permanent positions to a number of temps. Its how I
started here 4 years ago. assignments can last from a few months to as many
as 10. We have some that only work with us in the fall for Christmas money
others look for a permanent position. Spherion is the company that actually
hires the temps and unlike last year they have asked us (the associates) to
forward resumes rather than refer people directly.

We are located in The Woodlands just off of Research Forest Drive. The hours
(after you complete training) would be anywhere from 8 am to 7 pm for teams
supporting clients whose populations are primarily on the west coast. If you
can use Microsoft Windows, can keep calm while you are called an idiot (yes
that happens) and like weekends off (yea!!) you can forward your resume to
me and I will send it along.

Mike Wyvill