[Stargate] Tables

David Jurgens djurgens at swbell.net
Thu Jul 5 18:03:40 PDT 2007

I took a quick look online for folding table legs to replace the ones we
have.  They are priced anywhere from $20.00 to $45.00 a pair depending on
strength, finish, or options.  This price does not include shipping.  Some
suppliers are local, such as Northern Tool and Equipment.  If you go local,
you will save on shipping but have to pay taxes.

I am happy to do some research on the legs if the Barony would like me to do
so.  I would need to know the number of tables we need/want to replace the
legs.  I would also need to know if you want to go with a little stronger
leg than the ones we have now.

Just let me know,

Regards,

Godwin