[Stargate] ANNOUNCING SUPPER WITH ANNES!!!

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 12:03:03 PDT 2007

Greetings and Good Afternoon!

I would like to invite any and all gentles who can and who plan to attend
the Monday Night Stargate Populace meeting at Hope Episcopal church, to join
me for supper prior to the meeting. I have had Supper with Annes before the
Gatesedge Populace meetings for many years and now that we do not eat at
Ryan's (thankfully), I need to eat before the meeting due to my diabetes. So
please consider joining me for food and conversations before the Populace
meeting.

As posted on the Baronial Interactive calendar, I intend to be at the
Jason's Deli at 5215 W. 34th street from 5:45 pm until 7 or 7:15 pm. This
gives enough time to have an unrushed dinner and still make the meeting with
plenty of time to spare. For those considering their budget, I find that I
can get in and out of a Jason's Deli for under $8 especially if I drink
water instead of buying a $2 soda or ice tea.

I hope to see a few of you there! Until then, I remain...
Forever in Service,
Annes