[Stargate] Word Fame for Gate

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 04:10:44 PDT 2007

Greetings to all,

I wish to give word fame and thank you's concerning the gate at King's
College this past weekend.

For Friday night:

Thank you to Lady Sarra Asshton of York ; HE Isabeau Quiquandon; Lady
Elizabeta Maria dei Medici and many others, who came to sit with me and keep
me company during the evening of Friday night.

For Saturday:

Thank you to Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici-for getting up at 4 (OMIGOD) 30
in the morning to sit gate with me at first light.

Thank you to Lord Gavin MacGiollaRua-for helping to sign in nearly 200
people between 8 am. and 10 am.

Thank YOU to all you folk who stood in that line with patience and good
humor as we worked to get you to your classes ASAP.

Thank you to HE Elisabeth of Greenmountain, Baroness of Bordermarch, for
sitting gate from 10 am until noon as the day got hotter and hotter.

Thank you to Lady Sarra Asshton of York for returnting to gate for another
shift.

Thank you to M'lady Carla of Gatesedge for taking my spot so I could attend
my class.

Thank you to HL Ciarnat of Summersaeton for keeping M'lady Carla company and
helping at those same times.

Thank you to HL Leofwine of Summersaeton for his patience and good humor in
counting out gate.

I was honored to be asked to take care of gate for Kings College and am
truly grateful to each and every person who came to help; those who smiled
and laughed despite waiting in the mounting heat; those who made sure I
could attend my class; those who made sure I ate and drank; and most
importantly, those gentles who brought me moments of joy untold. Thank you
everyone. Until then, I remain....
Forever In Service,
Annes