[Stargate] Stargate's official date

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 09:20:18 PDT 2007

Oh and according to his entry in the OP, Myrrdyn ap Rhys, Baron Stargate,
was elevated on Oct 17, 1973....so we were a group (and all groups were
Baronies then)for one year and 16 days *before* we had our first
Baron...probably where the confusion lies as to if our anniversary is this
year or next year.

*I* say, Lets have *two* anniversary celebrations!!! One for the founding of
the Barony (this year) and one (next year) for the anniversary of the
founding of our Baronial Lineage!!!

I don't know about Steppes or Bryn Gwlad but we might be the only Barony
with that type of split in time. Until then, I remain..
Forever in Service,
Annes
AKA The Party Historian