[Stargate] Stargate's official date

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 13:15:49 PDT 2007

Hi Geof! Good to see you and Rose at Kings College. No, I haven't had a
chance to call him yet as I've been hard at work on the history pages I'm
trying to put together for Merewyn to link the baronial website to. Also, I
figure that he's at work. I can't remember what his email address is so if
you've got it, send it to me and I'll ask him that way. Thanks!
Annes