[Stargate] New to the Area

Melody Soice melodysoice at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 14:55:35 PDT 2007

I'm a little confused.  Are you going to be working in the medical center?
If so, why are they looking on the north side of town?  There are some great
places near the medical center, which is south of downtown.  Let me know if
you need some leads on places in the med center and southwest Houston.

I used to live on the north side and absolutely hated the traffic across
down town.

Melody McGregor
in SW Houston