[Stargate] Officer Position Opening Up

Alisone MacCay alisone.maccay at gmail.com
Thu May 24 06:45:03 PDT 2007

Greetings to one and all on this wonderful day!

I am Lady Alisone McCay and I have been the Canton of Westgate's hospitaler for two years now.  This has been a wonderful time for me, but alas as in all good things it must end.  Therefore, the Canton of Westgate is looking for a very outgoing, friendly, knowledgeable person who will volunteer time and energy to take up this office and carry it forward.  Honorable Lady Mea Passavanti is accepting applications for this office until July 15th at the latest.  Send them to mea.passavanti at peoplepc.com and courtsey copies to Lady Maureen Faulkner ladydaungerous at yahoo.com and to myself at alisone.maccay at gmail.com.

Thank you and have a wonderful day. :)

In Service,
Alisone McCay