[Stargate] Walkie Talkies lost?

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 18:02:42 PDT 2007

Greetings,
  A while back, Stargate was gifted with a set of walkie talkies to use at events on large sites of land to aid in communications between the gate, autocrat and other event officers. (Cell phone's don't work for all sites or phones.)   I tried to borrow the walkie talkies back last year for Pennsic, but was unable to locate them in the storeroom.  The Stargate Castellan, Lord Thomas atte Woode, thought perhaps they had been thrown away, but was not definate.

  Well, I'm in a situation again where I could use those walkie-talkies for an event coming soon, so wanted to see if anyone may know what happened to them or perhaps still have them, in personal storage.

  If you have any light to shed, I'd appreciate it.
  Cheers, Hillary