[Stargate] Stargate Seneschal applications

Lisa Kubricht lkubricht at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 31 19:42:31 PDT 2007

Greetings!

    I will be stepping down from Stargate's Seneschal position in July. I
have really enjoyed serving you these past two years.  Stargate is truly an
exceptional Barony with incredible people.
     That said, we are now accepting applications for Stargate's Seneschal
position.  Lady Brenna would like to have any and all applications in by
June 16th, 2007.  She will then make her decision and announce it at our
July populace meeting.  If you are considering applying for this position,
please don't hesitate.  Apply soon so that she will have time to weigh and
contemplate each applicant.  When you send it to her, please send it to
their Excellencies Ihon and Isabeau, and as a courtesy to me.

Yours in service.
Lady Vasilisa
Stargate Seneschal