[Stargate] Minister of Arts and Sciences

Kathryn Norris knorris at merchantsmetals.com
Thu May 31 08:35:55 PDT 2007

In the SCA, we are always interested in learning more about life in the
middle ages.  Please help share that love of learning with your friends
in the barony.

Stargate is seeking our next Minister of Arts and Sciences.  This person
will encourage and help the research and practice of medieval
craftsmanship and study in Stargate.  S/he will help people find others
with similar interests, organize workshops to train people in different
arts and send a monthly report to the regional A&S minister.

We currently have several active guilds and a couple on hiatus: Madrigal
Guild, Bardic Guild, Weaving Guild or Arts and Sciences Guild, two
European Dance Guilds, and an Armorer's Guild.

If you would like to apply for the position of Stargate's Minister of
Arts and Sciences, please send a missive to Caitriona, Coastal Region
MoAS at prand at swbell.net <mailto:prand at swbell.net> .  Please also send a
copy to our Baron and Baroness and Seneschal.  Please send it on or
before June 4, which is our next populace meeting.

Thank you, HL Caitlin bean Ghearailt