[Stargate] Well, we made it!!!

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 16:31:05 PST 2007

We made it to Houston yesterday and found a place at an extended motel for a week... Studio 6 Motel on the corner of the 10 freeway and the 6 freeway.

  Now comes the hard part of our journey, Rental House hunting.  We're waiting til Monday to do that.

  But I just wanted to let everyone know that we're inside the boundries of the Barony and will be here to stay.  Hopefully we'll be finding a home soon.

  YIS,
  Qara Unegen and Ulrike the Franke

Keep In touch,
Diane Taylor
http://dianet8.tripod.com

Now Available at Silks Vault Publishing:

Mystique Rogue
Shadow Demon  - In E-Book AND in Print
Poseidon's Heart
Christmas Kitty

Writers Don't Get Mad.... They Write Books!
think about it.