[Stargate] Free Barbeque! (Stargate Yule Hearth Cleaning Party)

dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 05:36:39 PST 2007

Several possibilities were discussed, but, in the end, it was decided that we would be conflicting with something, no matter when we did it, so we set it for a time and date that was convenient for Vaclav and Vasilisa.  It being their hearth, their home, and their offer of free barbecue, it seemed like the best of several less-than-perfect alternatives.  If I remember correctly, they were not going to be available on Sunday.  My apologies to anyone who is inconvenienced by this.  It really was the only time we could do it.

In Service,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart
Event Steward
mka: Steve Scott