[Stargate] Stargate Yule Schedule -- Clarified

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 06:47:49 PST 2007

It has come to my attention that the Stargate Yule Schedule that I sent to the lists came out somewhat garbled.  At the risk of being accused of overburdening the list, I decided it might be useful to send it again in unformatted plain text.  My apologies for the extra bandwidth.  ;-)

Stargate Yule,  Anno Societatis XLII

St Christopher's Episcopal Church

  1656 Blalock Road

 Houston, Texas 77080-7321

  From Interstate 10 take Blalock north. Site is on the right between Long Point and Campbell.

Saturday 12/1/2007

9:00am                                      Gate opens

9:00am - 10:30am                      A&S Competition Setup

10:00am                                    Morning Court

10:30am                                    Classes Begin

10:30am-Noon 1:00pm-4:00pm    Children's Activities

10:30am                                    A&S Judging begins

Noon                                         Nobles Lunch

12:15pm - 12:45pm                     A&S Decision Meeting

12:45pm - 2:00pm                      A&S Commentary w/ Judges

3:30pm                                      A&S Take-down

1:00pm - 4:00pm                        Bardic Championship

1:00pm - 4:00pm                        Isabeau's Vigil

2:00pm - 3:30pm                        Her Highness' Tea

2:00pm - 4:00pm                        Masked Ball

2:00pm - 4:00pm                        Fr. Christmas Pictures

4:00pm                                     All Classes end

4:30pm                                     Gate Closes

5:10pm                                     Laureling Court Begins

5:50pm                                     Intermission

6:00pm                                     Evening Royal and Baronial Court

7:00pm                                     Feast

    A&S and Bardic Champions will be announced during Feast.

    Table Decorating Contest winners will be announced during Feast.

    Costume Contest will be held during Feast.

10:00pm                                   Site Closes

Yours In Service,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart

Event Steward

Stargate Yule 2007

mka: Steve Scott

281-731-7726 Cell

713-986-8739 Work

Glücklicherweise halte ich meine Federn numeriert für gerade solcheine Gelegenheit!

Fortunately, I keep my feathers numbered for just such an occasion! (Foghorn Leghorn)