[Stargate] Setup for Stargate Yule

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 15:12:38 PST 2007

Got hold of Dietrich, he said the plan it to setup beginning at 6pm tonight (Frid) and
  we cannot get into the building till after 6pm; in case anyone else needs a reminder like me.
  See you guys later, Hillary

Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Anyone know what time the setup is for tonight at Yule?
  I was not able to find it posted on the Stargate archive e-mails.

  I'm not officially part of the setup crew but I need to bring by the Westgate gate box so Maureen will have it for the morning checking.

  I also want to drop off some of the Scribal Charter Paint table items tonight so it's easier to unload less gear tomorrow.

  Please advise, Hillary