[Stargate] Populace Tonight

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 08:54:05 PST 2007

Ulrike and I would have been glad to attend. However, we're still sort of, kind of.. repacking the van to take off out of Lampasas tomorrow.

c lambright <clambright2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Greetings Stargate, Neighbors, and Friends

Just a reminder that tonight is Populace meeting night at Hope Episcopal Church (1613 W 43rd st.). Everyone is welcome (see website for more information http://stargate.ansteorra.org/).

Items discussed will include: the upcoming Stargate Yule and open positions in Stargate and how you can get involved. Any officers or guild leaders, who have announcements, please see me before the meeting to add you to the agenda.

Also--The financial committee will need a quick meeting to discuss the bid for Baronial event.

In Service to the Barony,
Lady Cristyana Lambrecht
Stargate Seneschal

Keep In touch,
Diane Taylor
http://dianet8.tripod.com

Now Available at Silks Vault Publishing:

Mystique Rogue
Shadow Demon  - In E-Book AND in Print
Poseidon's Heart
Christmas Kitty

Writers Don't Get Mad.... They Write Books!
think about it.