[Stargate] Greater Houston Scribal Meeting

betta ladylisabetta at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 09:55:48 PDT 2007

Where is tonight at ?

Sandra D <lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Ok. Sorry for the late notice, but I am not going to be able to make it out to host the Greater Houston Scribal get together this afternoon. Work has intruded, and it looks like I am going to have a very late night. Please forgive the last minute of this missive, but it all kind of happened this way.

Please note, that next month we will be back on the regular schedule of the first Thursday at Lady Alessandra's home. Hope to see you there!

In Service,
Sabine