[Stargate] Looking for an attendant

John Cooney jc at xephius.com
Sun Sep 9 19:04:43 PDT 2007

Greetings,

	My lady, daughter and I will be attending "The Quest for the Really
Good Mug" in 2 weeks and need an attendant for my 3 year old
daughter. She has a very good temperament and is easy to watch. I
will provide transportation, shelter, food, possibly loaner garb, and
surly a good time. We can negotiate payment beyond this over the
phone. We will be together throughout the event, so you will not be
expect to "babysit" much if at all. We just want another set of hands
and eyes to watch over her while we are at the event.
	We want this to be a fun event for everyone and if you have
something you want to do I am sure we can make it all work out.
Idealy we could turn this into a long term arrangement as we will be
attending many events. We live in North Houston at 249 and Louetta.
If you are interested, I would like to meet ahead of time and make
introductions so we can see that we all get along well. Drop me a
line or give me a call if interested. My cell is an Austin work number.

	Jean Clisson
	AKA John Cooney
	512-586-8072