[Stargate] October Populace

ihon & Isabeau bandb.stargate at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 19:06:42 PDT 2007

To the Populace of Stargate do Baron Ihon Vinson macFergus and Baroness
Isabeau Quiquandon send greetings and felicitations.

We request your presence at our Fall Court to be held at 7:30 pm (please
come at 7:00 pm if you have business with the Seneschal, Exchequer, us or if
you desire time in court) October 1, 2007 at Hope Episcopal Church, located
at he crossroads of West 43rd and Cheshire in the Oak Forest.  We invite you
to don you finery for court and then to join together for a repast at one of
out local inns.
--
~ihon & Isabeau~
Lord & Lady of Stargate

We invite your feedback on this list regarding where we might eat.  There
are several Jason's Delis: 34th @290 (closest and although most convenient,
but closes at 9 pm on Mondays); Shepaerd's Square (S. Shepherd @ Westheimer
-- somewhat farther but perhaps garnering witnesses favorable to our cause [
i.e. recruits]) and in Rice Village on University Blvd.  (farthest but
convenient to Rice University and where we believe we might find those most
interested in the SCA ).  Each of these closes at 10 pm on Mondays. We
recommend Jason's because it has a wide variety of foods.
Please share your opinion.  We desire to make a decision by September 25 s
that we might let the restaurant know we are coming.
~i&I~