[Stargate] Joint Baronials Work Days

Sandra D lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 07:44:58 PDT 2008

Greetings to All!

First I would like to send a very big THANK YOU to everyone who came out on Sunday to help out with site:

Margo Lambert
Clara Marschall
Genevieve McCullum de Caen
Christoforo Antonio Passavanti
Lilie Rose Sinclaire
Sarra Ashton of York
Collwyn O'Snowdon
Brenna MacDonald (and little one)
Othar Morganson
Bella McLeod
Godwin of Edington
Lorraine Fraser
Aerin Navarre
Padraic of Kilkenny
Ulsted the Unsteady
Ebergardis von Zell
Ihon Vinson MacFergus
Isabeau Quinquandon
Cristyana Lambrecht

It was alot of hard work, but everyone pitched in and we got alot done.  Thanks again to all of you!

Now on to the next one.  We are going to be having our next work day the Sunday before the event April 13 beginning at 10 am.  We need to get some posts sunk for the Equestrian field and some more fence strung.  We are also going to need to do some final mowing, so if you have any gas powered lawn equipment please bring it out.

We are also going to need help on the 18th to set up for the event.  We will begin around 2pm, so if you can make it please come on out.

If you have any questions about the upcoming event please drop me a line, or you can give me a call at 832-613-5650.

See you soon,
Sabine