[Stargate] Baronial

merewyn at att.net merewyn at att.net
Wed Apr 2 18:27:04 PDT 2008

 Georgann,

If you go to the actual event webpage (http://stargate.ansteorra.org/baronial08/index.shtml), you will find that Sabine's email addy is listed right underneath the menu, as a live 'mailto' link, in fact. If you need to pay by check, you just need to tell her you want to reserve a place (or places) for the feast, and then bring a check with you to the event to pay at Gate.

YIS,
Merewyn

  -------------- Original message from Ruth Srock <cast1es at yahoo.com>: --------------