[Stargate] And before Populace

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 12:12:19 PDT 2008

Just an infomercial. The Annes is (gasp) actually planning on making it to
this populace meeting....assuming the car runs, the gas is good and they
haven't run my bahootie into the ground during the day....

Assuming all those parameters are met, I invite any or all of you to join me
at the Jason's Deli for Supper with Annes located at 34th and 290. I plan on
being there between 5:30 and
6 ish. Call me if you want. Cell is 281-413-6194.....
--
Annes
Primary motto: "Muneris ultra Sanitas" *translation* "Service beyond Sanity"