[Stargate] Do I hear the Drums of Spring? (Stargate/Loch Baronial Championships)

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 06:11:53 PDT 2008

Hark!  Do I hear the Drums of Spring calling to me?  I have heard a rumor that there will be a drum circle at Stargate/Loch Baronial Championships on April 19th.  Drummers, bring your drums!  We'll lay down such rhythms as to make the heavens dance!  Dancers are heartily encouraged to bring their best moves!

In Service,

Lord Dietrich Strobelbart
Stargate Tower Watch Drummer
mka: Steve Scott
281-731-7726 Cell

Glücklicherweise halte ich meine Federn numeriert für gerade solcheine Dringlichkeit!
Fortunately, I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency! (Foghorn Leghorn)