[Stargate] Populace tonight

Sandra D lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 12:13:07 PDT 2008

Replied to privately.

----- Original Message ----
From: Maria Buchanan <scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net>
To: Barony of Stargate <stargate at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, April 7, 2008 1:41:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Stargate] Populace tonight

Hey all.  I obviously won't be at Populace this
evening.  However, Tax season is winding down and I'll
be at Baronial.  I was wondering if we have any stuff
for the Privy's or if I need to get stuff.  Toilet
paper, paper towels, hand sanitizer, etc.  If someone
can let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Also, can someone let me know if there is water on
site?  I can't remember what was said last time.  If
there is, can we have them put privies near a hose
connection.  I wanted to have a wash station.  I have
hoses and all the stuff I'll need for it, but only if
there's water on site.

Thanks.
Maria
(very tired and waiting for April 17 - That's right
H&R Block is open the 16th.)