[Stargate] Stargate/Loch Baronials

Carla Privette auntiecarlap at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 08:16:54 PDT 2008

Please set me up for 4

Sandra D <lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com> wrote:  Greetings,

Just a quick note to advise everyone that acceps is now up and working for our upcoming event! The link can be found on the website. Sorry for the delay, but to let you know the reason we have decided to give all minors a discount of $5 on admission, so anyone 17 and under will only have a $5 site fee.

Please remember that if you are wanting feast you need to send in your reservation to me. We only have a limited number, and we would hate for you to miss out. We hope to see you there!

If you have any questions about the event please let me know.

Sabine
832-613-5650