[Stargate] Armor for Sale...

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 13:52:25 PDT 2008

For health reason's I'm stepping off the listfield and hanging up my glaive.

To that end, I have the following up for sale:

One complete set of armor.

This includes the following:

Spangenhelm

Gorget

articulated elbows and solid knees

Wax Hardened Lamellar Body armor with upper arm lamellar plates tied on to the shoulder.

One Kidney belt with Lamellar plate skirting.. for when you really want the very best in butt and thigh protection.

And a pair of hardened leather clamshell gauntlets.

You can see armor here:

http://www.pictavia.org/SCAevents/St_Corrigans_09_01/tavern/MVC-373F.JPG

http://www.pictavia.org/SCAevents/St_Corrigans_09_01/bridge/SCF_09_15_01_26.jpg

http://www.pictavia.org/SCAevents/St_Corrigans_09_01/bridge/SCF_09_15_01_35.jpg

Or, if you contact me off the list, I can arrange a time so that you can come over and see the equipment for yourself.

This armor has only had one person using it.. Me.. It's been set up for a rather large bodied/chested woman but it's been used mostly in Wars and Melee's so it's less worn than it would have been if I'd done Tournament fighting.

I'm asking $200 for the lot.  If you want to contact me off list with further questions.. feel free.

YIS
Lady Qara Unegen