[Stargate] Leonardo da Vinci exhibit at Natl Science Museum

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 09:45:32 PDT 2008

Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:47:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: Sue Jurgens <sjurgens at swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Stargate] Leonardo da Vinci exhibit at Natl Science
 Museum
To: Barony of Stargate <stargate at lists.ansteorra.org>

Hillary,
I am a museum member, and I would *love* to see this exhibit, after July 13.  Would you like me to  call and see what I can arrange? Any favorite weekends?
Lissa

  Actually, I'm a current member of the Natl Science museum as well.   However, this is Thomas' project, so I'm punting it back to him to touch base with you about after July 13th (when you graduate??), for a possible date.  Sounds like there are two interested persons in attending.
  Thomas - tag- your it.
  Hillary