[Stargate] Sunday Grand Tourney in the Park

Jerry dreifuerst at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 22:23:00 PDT 2008

Come one, come all to this Sunday's Grand Tournament in the Park.

Fair folk of the Stargate, our friends of the Loch and those nearby,  this
Sunday will be the last Sunday Tourney in the Park until December.  Bring
your fighting prowess and claim being the champion for the fall tourney
season!

There will be prizes and great recognition for this months winners.  Our
sponsor for this event is our fine cousins to the south, Loch Sollier.

List to begin at 3, armor inspection before that!

Your local knight marshal,

Arthur Morganson

--