[Stargate] Sunday Grand Tourney in the Park

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 19:56:22 PDT 2008

If I could hitch a ride with someone out there to the park on Sunday with my armor, I'd be grateful.  Contact me off list if necessary.

See ya next time,

Diane Taylor

http://dianet-write.weebly.com/
http://paranormal-minds.blogspot.com/
http://groups.google.com/group/order-of-demented-dreamers

Writers don't get mad, they write books.