[Stargate] Tuesday Chivalric Fighter Practice

Wissa Bear wissabear at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 21:06:25 PDT 2008

Greeting Everyone!

Sorry, I meant to send this out last night !  As discussed at the Loch Sollier populace meeting last week, we have decided to move our Tuesday evening Chivalric Fighter Practice to Frankie Carter Randolph Park in Friendswood.  We will be starting at 7pm, the park closes at 10.  We’ll be meeting near the ball fields.  Note: This is just the heavy fighters, the rapier fighters will continue to meet at University of  Houston.

Hope to see you there!
Wissa

Frankie Carter Randolph Park
5150 F.M. 2351 RoadFriendswood, Texas 77546