[Stargate] Yule Revel - Gate Shifts

Monalee R Kendall monaleekr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 05:02:56 PST 2008

Hi,

I tried to email you personally but I kept getting a message that said
domain not in data base. So, sorry about wasting bandwith.

Depending on when the Bardic Competition is schduled for I would be glad to
do a gate shift.

Please let me know for which shifts you still need volunteers.

Genevieve

On 12/1/08, Stephanie Wilson <imstephw at swbell.net> wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> I would greatly appreciate having four more volunteers to fill gate shifts
> at Yule. Please don't be offended if I haven't asked you personally; I
> can't
> seem to remember who all of the usual suspects are.
>
> Gate will be open from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm. There is one shift available
> in each of the four time slots.
>
> 8:00 am - 10:00 am
> 10:00 am - Noon
> Noon - 2:00 pm
> 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
>
> Please email me privately at imstephw_at_swbell.net if you are interested
> in
> volunteering.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Anne Barrington
> (mka Stephanie Wilson)
> Gate Coordinator for Stargate Yule

It doesn't take all kinds there just ARE all kinds.