[Stargate] Hardened Lamellar Armor

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 00:53:32 PST 2008

Greetings unto the Barony of STargate..

Due to financial reasons, I'm going to have to sell my armor.  Just the torso armor and the kidney belt with battle skirting attatched.

Both are laced up for a rather large person and can be modified at the new owner's whim or fancy.  It has served me well during it's time and I can't, in all honesty, see myself doing anything else with it.  If there is anyone out there interested in these things, Contact me off the list for more details.

For a peek at what it looks like, go here:

http://www.pictavia.org/SCAevents/St_Corrigans_09_01/tavern/MVC-373F.JPG

Granted that is a very old picture, but I haven't had to repair it at all since that picture was taken.

Yours in Service
Kujo no Ume

See ya next time,

Diane Taylor

http://dianet-write.weebly.com/

http://paranormal-minds.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com/group/order-of-demented-dreamers

Writers don't get mad, they write books.

---