[Stargate] Stargate Yule Feast Thank-You

Sue Jurgens sjurgens at swbell.net
Tue Dec 9 17:33:30 PST 2008

To all who attended Stargate Yule,

I would like to give a hearty, public "Thank You" to all those who helped with the Stargate Yule Feast. As near as my aged and ailing mind can recall, these were the folks who helped in the kitchen:

My husband, Sir Godwin of Edington
Sir Rowan
Alden Drake
Allesandra
Ruah (not really sure how that is spelled)
Merewyn
Ciarnat
Twill (from Shadowlands)
Vaclav
Autumn
Ragnar the Younger
Baroness Genevieve
and Gwynafwy Sinclair, who washed dishes all day and all night.

What a fabulous team you were!

Thanks also to the Loch for the use of their serving gear.

If I missed naming anyone, thank you for your help, nonetheless.

Sincerely,
Lissa (the Stargate Yule Cook)