[Stargate] Snowing in Stargate

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 15:05:29 PST 2008

Snowed big fluffy flakes starting south of Tomball near Boudreux road on 249
and continued to snow (looked almost like a blizzard) all the way up 249
past Pinehurst and all the way into my subdivision. Stopped almost as soon
as I got in the house...go figure.

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 3:47 PM, Jennifer Smith <ladydaungerous at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Ooh! Teeny little flakes, but definitely snow in Sugar Land!
> Why do I find this so fascinating? It's so rare!
> Maureen

Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion