[Stargate] Rattan

Mike Dudley casualgeek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:27:36 PST 2008

Wanting to make a second sword, and before I ordered rattan.  I thought I
would see if anyone locally had some they wanted to sell.  Maybe bought a
lot and its sitting in the garage taking up space.  Really looking for OMG
is that legal thickness (1 1/4") rattan, minimum of 38 inches in length.  I
will take a whole staff or two if you have it.  Want to make a whippy stick
to play with as a counter point to my shorter, heavier sword I am currently
using.

That being said, if nobody has something like that.  Then I might be looking
to see if anyone wants to order some rattan with me and split the shipping.

--
Collwyn O'Snowdon