[Stargate] Stargate Scribes Guild - Thursday 2/28/08

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 16:37:27 PST 2008

Greetings Scribes of Stargate,

  Reminder that the next meeting of the Stargate Scribes Guild will be this Thursday:
  Date:   Feb. 28th, 2008
  Location:  HOPE Episcopal Church  (formerly St. Michael’s Episcopal Church)
                   (same church as Stargate Populace meetings)
  Address:  1613 W. 43rd St., Houston, Tx in Oak Forest subdivision
  Time:                7pm till 9:30pm

  IF you plan to attend, please RSVP!!!
  IF NO ONE responses, then I will cancel the meeting on Thursday morning.
  <I have a lot to do before Gulf Wars, so don't wish to setup the guild if no-one plans to attend. >

  This week we will paint some charters.  Also, we will have a mini-class on Celtic Knotwork, in preparation of our collaborative Celtic knotwork scroll for Stargate Baronial in April.

  If you wish to receive this post directly to you in future, please let me know to add you to my e-mail group category in future.

  Regards, Hillary, Scribes Guild of Stargate