[Stargate] Set up Tonight for Coronation

c lambright clambright2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 07:56:11 PDT 2008

Greeting to all
As mentioned at populace, we are meeting tonight to set up for Coronation, which is Saturday. We will be meeting around 6:30pm to start the rooms set up. Our Decorations Coordinator will be starting around 7pm to decorate the hall. Any and all help would be great.
Here is the site address-The site is St. Christopher’s Episcopal Church-1656 Blalock; Houston, Texas 77080.
Thanks,
Lady Cristyana Lambrecht, Event Steward
Lady Brenna MacDonald, Deputy Event Steward
Lady Sabine du Bois, Deputy Event Steward