[Stargate] Retiring

Marjorie Smith mistressmagda at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 18 15:32:32 PDT 2008

Greetings to one and all,
I am Mistress Magdalena di Venezia. I find myself in a position I
thought would never happen. Due to my health and mobility problems I am
retiring from the SCA. As a result of this decision I am selling all of
my garb and many books that are particular to the SCA.

The costumes are size 18 to 22 WP. I am keeping the prices down because
I just want to get rid of it all. I have some Middle Eastern garb (but
no belly dancing gear), some Italian c.1500-1600. I have a beautiful
cloak that is lined with black faux fur (it was about 10-15 pounds) and
is very warm.  I have many costume books that cover a wide range of time periods. A few of period craft books as well.

If you are interested in seeing what I have, please contact me at 281-
879-4988 (Alief, Houston area). I will also be putting up pictures over
the next few days.

Yours in Service,
Magda