[Stargate] Fwd: [Announcements] Waterbearing proposal request for comments

Carla Privette auntiecarlap at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 08:37:01 PDT 2008

Actually all they are saying is that we can still have waterbearing but it can not be a sanctioned activity.  Water bearing will and can continue but just like the side boards we have, they have to be sponcered by individual people or houses.  I have no problem with this.  I will still run water out to fighters ,make gatoraid and cut up pickles. We can still have the sanitary  way we do things.  And yes it sucks that people sue because you farted in their direction but that is the reason I go back to a simpler time and place.

  To the Dream
  Lady Clara Marschall
  Anti fainting bearer