[Stargate] Work Weekend for Joint Baronial Event

Sandra D lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 12:15:46 PDT 2008

Greetings all!

We are going to be having a work day for the site this weekend on Sunday starting at 9am.  Please come on out and help support our new site!  The location is Betenbaugh Farms - 16916 Brumbelow Rd., Needville, TX  77461

Directions: From Houston: take TX Hwy 59 S to Hwy 99/Crabb River Road exit, turn left, under freeway, you will be on FM 2759. Continue south to the junction with FM 762. Take 762 South, (you will go straight, across the RR tracks), till you get to the intersection with FM 1994 South, again you will go straight, until you reach the junction with 361. Turn left, (it is a dogleg) and travel 1 mile to Brumbelow Rd, turn left. The farm is about 2.5 miles down on the right.

There are ditches that need clearing, land that needs mowing, etc.  If nothing else it's a good excuse to come out and check the site out and meet with good friends.  I am sure we can find somehing for you to keep you busy.  :)

They will also be there on Saturday, so if you are available please come on out!  If you have any questions you can shoot me an email, or give me a call at the below number.

Thanks to all!
Sabine
832-613-5650