[Stargate] Practice reschedule - Bad Othar

Jerry dreifuerst at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 21:20:42 PDT 2008

Oh, Woe is me.

My kind Baron gently remonstrated me for my premature posting of fighter
practice *this* Sunday...

Please pass the word that practice is a no-go this week.  In addition to
needing to attend the baronial event site maintenance Sunday, (Othar had
planned to be done before fighter practice...) the fine City of Houston has
preempted the site for its Bayou City Arts Festival.

Soooo....

No Stargate practice *this* Sunday, April 30.  Watch this space for future
Sunday practice plans.

The calendar challenged Othar

--
Full plate and packin' steel!