[Stargate] April Two Towers Submissions Due March 28th!

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 20 12:22:55 PDT 2008

Yes and don't forget the contest running until the
August newsletter.  If you send in something other
than an officer or guild report you get a point.  The
points add up and the highest point winner will get a
Barnes and Noble Gift card and the chronicler with the
most submissions will get one too.  That's $20 for you
and $20 for your Chronicler.

Maria
Coastal Chronicler.
--- Stargate Chronicler <stargate.chron at yahoo.com>