[Stargate] Fighter Practice Tomorrow

Kelvin Soice kelvinsoice at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 11:10:47 PDT 2008

At bit of advice, it is not that visible from the road.  Fighter practice is on the East side of Cullen, to the South of a row of bushes which line the back side of the parking lot that entrance 13 connects to.  If you get truely lost ask around for where the chapel is, fighter practice is just to the SW and within sight of the chapel.