[Stargate] Sunday Tourney in the Park

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 18:54:12 PDT 2008

Unto those who attended the tourney.

My most sincere thanks for such a wonderful time. To those who remember Baroness Ulrike the Franke, You don't know how good it made her feel just to be amongst friends once again.  To be remembered. On the way home, she about glowed, it was amazing.

To Their Excellencies,

It was wonderful to meet you both and thank you for giving Ulrike the chance to sit in as your proxy.  She did you proud. :D

It was a wonderful event. I got tips on fighting and I may just keep the armor I have for the time being until I finish the other set.  I just have to cover the rust spots on my helm and actually cover the obvious mundane stuff on my legs.

Again... Thank you so much for making Ulrike's day.  I'm glad she's home in Ansteorra and amongst her friends.  Me? I'm just the one that drives her insane at home and makes her groan with stupid stickjock tricks. heheeh

Your most Humble Servant,
Ume   *Yes, I am going Japanese, and I need to find a clan name.*  otherwise known as Qara