[Stargate] I have to post it.. it's Ot, but you'll see why

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 11:08:57 PDT 2008

Oh I hope so!

And I didn't exactly say THAT, but I thought, "Hmmm, all he'd need now is a set of black blousy pants, leather boots with the upturned heel, and a red shirt underneath that and he'd fit right in. :D

Actually the costume actually caught my eye first before the body that was in it. but hey, I have to look.

Ume