[Stargate] I have to post it.. it's Ot, but you'll see why

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 12:19:00 PDT 2008

But there is an essential question or two to be asked here:
 Does anyone have a name / pattern for that, lacking a better term,
COAT?
 Or at the least a source for the black on black brocade it seems to be
made from?

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe (Mike C. Baker)
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em | alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com OR
MikeCBaker at verizon.net http://wizardsdenblogedition.blogspot.com/
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen |