[Stargate] Fwd: [Gatesedge] Janet of House Morning Star

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Thu May 22 06:01:23 PDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Diane Maynard <camelothorse at earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, May 22, 2008 at 7:50 AM
Subject: [Gatesedge] Janet of House Morning Star
To: "Shire of Gate's Edge - SCA, Inc." <gatesedge at ansteorra.org>

 I do not know how to say this but, Janet of House Morning Star died this
morning between 5 and 6:00 am.  James (her husband) heard her cry out in
loud moans from the other room and found her lying on the floor.  He dialed
911 and attempted CPR until the paramedics arrived and took over.  She was
non-responsive but, they continued trying to revive her while transporting
her to St. Luke's Hospital.

I do not know what else to say.  I am in shock.  Janet and I were great
friends in and out of the SCA and I had just been with Janet and James
yesterday afternoon.  I know that James is lost without her and is going to
need all of our support.  He is currently waiting for Janet's family to
arrive at the hospital so he can find out what their wishes are.  When I get
more information, I will post again.

Gwenhavre (Diane Maynard)

" The heart of the human problem is the heart of the human." Max Lucado